Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Composting Using Worms

I have been wanting to try composting using worms for quite some time now. We already save coffee grounds, tea bags, and vegetable scraps so the only difference will be is where the scraps get taken. I have a compost bin outside, but it seems to take forever for the material to break down.

As I was browsing Pinterest boards this evening I happened to come across a website that has instructions on how to make a worm bin. I will most definitely be making one of these before our next cold season sets in. The greatest part will be not having to go out to the compost bin when it is -40.

The author of the above article also has several other articles about gardening, money, handmade items and more. I encourage you to browse her site.

Thanks and have a great evening!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment