Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Garden Ornament Pictures & More

It took a few shots, but I was able to capture the solar butterfly after all. With the wind today and the spinning of the motor, it was a difficult shot to get. I must say, I am pleased with how it turned out.


The next picture is of the bird feeder my sister gave me for my birthday. I took the picture before I attached it to the trellis and filled it.


As I did my little tour around the yard with camera in hand, I also noticed my strawberries were blooming. They do appear to need a drink, as the sun and wind have dried out the bed. I will be adding a layer of alpaca beans to the bed to help keep down the weeds and feed the strawberries.


The final picture is of the pile of pine cones I cleaned out of my shed last week. Remember the squirrels stash?


Have a great afternoon! I must go do some planting now.

Happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment